This is the first time I have entered in the monthly challenge for the Cricut Circle. I had a gift card to give to our babysitter and needed something to jazz it up. This fit perfectly. I had also never used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More but was excited to get it during the free download for Gypsy owners.
Here is my project:
The requirements were:
- Use at least 2 Cricut Cuts - There are 4 cuts in this project.
- Use a tag made with a cartridge - TBBM
- Use the color red somewhere - everywhere!
- Use ribbon - to hold the tag on
- Use a phrase from one of the cartridges - from Smiley Cards
A view from the side so you can see how it opens:
I hope she likes it! (Well, I know she will like the gift card inside anyway! =])
Super super cute! I love the box and tag together! Turned out perfectly!ReplyDelete
Cute project! I really like e paper you used for the box. Great job!ReplyDelete